Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 10, 2015
- Registration and Age
Age. To register for an account or use the Services, you must be the age of majority in the state where you live in the U.S., or in your country of residence. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Gizter Services in accordance with these Terms. If we have any reason to believe you do not meet our age requirements, we may terminate your access to the Services.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gizter LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gizter LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gizter LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Access to Content on the Services. You acknowledge that: (i) by using the Services you may have access to pictures, digital images, graphics, music, video, audio, text, computer code and other creative output (collectively, “Content”); and (ii) this Content includes Content owned or licensed by Gizter (“Gizter Content”) or User Content. You acknowledge that , Gizter licensors, and Users have rights in their respective Content under copyright and other applicable laws and treaty provisions. You accept full responsibility and liability for your use of any Content in violation of any such rights.
- Our Ownership Rights. All right, title and interest in and to the Services and Gizter Content is the exclusive property of Gizter and its licensors. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicenseable license to reproduce and display the Gizter Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use and only to the extent necessary to access or use the Services. Gizter reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Gizter Content and the Services. The Gizter Content includes but is not limited to all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress appearing on the Services, including without limitation, Gizter, LLC., Gizter.com. Gizter Marks are proprietary to Gizter and may not be used in any manner including as part of a link without express written permission from us.
Any uses not permitted by these Term automatically terminates your access and use of the Services.
- Software Use Restrictions. You acknowledge that any software and related documentation that may be available to download from the Services (the “Software”) is a copyrighted work owned or licensed by Gizter and that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading the Software. You agree that your use of the Software is governed by these Terms and is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Software (the “License Agreement”). Except as set forth in the applicable License Agreement, any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, AND ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE DISCLAIMED.
- All comments, feedback or materials submitted by you to us, including feedback, testimonials, images, reviews, questions, comments, suggestions or ideas are considered your User Content (collectively, “Feedback”), and is treated by us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (United States Only). Gizter has registered an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512, (the “DMCA”) and avails itself of the protections under the DMCA. Further, we reserve the right to remove any User Content on the Services which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright and/or terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the account or ability to visit and/or use the Services or remove, edit, or disable any User Content on the Services which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. It is our policy to terminate the access of repeat infringers. However, we respect the copyright interests of others and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Gizter Services.
- Filing a Complaint. If you believe any material on the Services infringes a copyright, you should provide us with a written request to takedown the allegedly infringing material in the form of a written letter, sent by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org, (“DMCA Takedown Notice”) that at a minimum includes:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to ignore a DMCA Takedown Notice that does not comply with the DMCA.
- Filing a Counter-Notice. If your material has been removed or blocked by us because of a DMCA Takedown Notice, you may send us a request asking for the allegedly infringing material to be restored in the form of a written letter, sent by email mail only, (“DMCA Counter-Notice”) that at a minimum includes:
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that was removed by Gizter and the location at which the works appeared before they were removed. The information must be reasonably sufficient to permit us to identify the copyrighted work;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available);
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or New York if your address is outside of the United States;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person (or an agent of such person) who provided the DMCA Takedown Notice to us;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material identified above as the copyrighted work was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that was taken down;
When we receive the DMCA Counter-Notice, we will send a copy of the DMCA Counter-Notice to the party who originally sent us the DMCA Takedown Notice requesting the removal of the allegedly infringing material and we will reinstate the allegedly infringing material, unless that party obtains a court order supporting removal of the allegedly infringing material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to ignore a DMCA Counter-Notice that does not comply with the DMCA.
Both the DMCA Takedown Notice and the DMCA Counter-Notice must be sent to our designated DMCA designated agent by email; Info@gizter.com with subject DMCA TAKEDOWN.
- A) YOUR USE OF THE GIZTER SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE GIZTER SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “WHERE-IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GIZTER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GIZTER SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GIZTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE GIZTER SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. GIZTER DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS). NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT. GIZTER DOES NOT ENDORSE NOR DO WE ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR, THE QUALITY, QUANTITY, SIZE, CHARACTER, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SPECIFICATIONS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY, SAFETY, OR LEGALITY OF MERCHANDISE ON OUR SERVICES, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE DESCRIPTIONS, OR THE ABILITY OF THE SELLERS TO SELL, SHIP, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE SUCH MERCHANDISE. WE MAY CHANGE OR DELETE MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE, CONTENT OR FEATURES OF OUR SERVICES. YOUR SOLE RECOURSE IS DESCRIBED IN OUR RETURN POLICY.
Liability Limitation. IN NO EVENT WILL GIZTER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE GIZTER SERVICES, EVEN IF GIZTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, ARE NOT REPOSNIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
IF ANY PART OF THESE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN GIZTER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES WILL NOT EXCEED $25.
EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
If you are a California resident and in connection with the foregoing release, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Indemnity/Release. You agree to indemnify and hold Gizter, and its affiliates, business partners, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) that the Indemnified Parties may incur in connection with any claim arising out of or related to your use of the Gizter Services or your violation of either these Terms, applicable law or the rights of any third party.
- INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, YOU AND COMPANY EACH AGREE TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES ON A BILATERAL (INDIVIDUAL) BASIS. You and Gizter agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of arising out of or relating to any aspect of our relationship; the Content accessible from Gizter Applications; claims that may arise after the termination of your account and claims related to marketing efforts, including complaints concerning unsolicited text messages, emails, and telemarketing calls (collectively “Claim(s)”) that cannot be settled through the customer service department will be resolved by one arbitrator through binding arbitration. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes Claims based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with some exceptions under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1, et seq., and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
- Class Action Waiver. Any Claim must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. The arbitrator shall not have authority to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action nor make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO LITIGATE THROUGH A COURT, TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. HOWEVER, BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND USING THE SERVICES YOU UNDERSTAND AND CHOOSE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY, THROUGH ARBITRATION. IF FOR SOME REASON, THE PROHIBITION ON CLASS ARBITRATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE CANNOT BE ENFORCED, THEN THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL NOT APPLY. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, you and Gizter agree that there will not be a jury trial. You and Gizter unconditionally waive any right to trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim arising out of or relating to these Terms in any way. In the event of litigation, this paragraph may be filed to show a written consent to a trial by the court.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any dispute or Claim must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gizter LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gizter LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gizter LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gizter LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gizter LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gizter LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gizter LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Contact Us. Please contact us with any questions by clicking on the “Contact Us” link in the footer on our website. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.